WHAT DO I LOOK FOR IN MY AGING PARENTS TO KNOW THEY ARE SAFE?
Jan 24, 2023
1. Make sure they are taking their medications as prescribed.
2.Ensure they are eating healthy and drinking enough fluids.
3.Monitor their mental health, looking for signs of depression or confusion.
4. Check that their home is safe and free from hazards.
5. Make sure they are exercising regularly and engaging in social activities.
6. Ensure they have adequate transportation and can get to their appointments.
7. Monitor their finances to ensure they are not being taken advantage of.
8. Look for signs of abuse and neglect.
9. Make sure they are sleeping at least 7 hours per night.
10. Check in on them regularly to make sure they are safe and happy.