What’s next for Wareham’s star seniors?
The highest-ranking members of Wareham High School’s senior class have announced their future plans.
“The Wareham High School class of 2021 has proven they can overcome obstacles and achieve great things,” Principal Scott Palladino and assistant principals Kim Cavicchi and Andrea Cannon wrote in a press release. “The top of the class has done so in an impressive manner.”
The press release noted that members of the class of 2021 have been accepted at “some of the most prestigious and competitive colleges,” including Ivy League schools.
After graduation, the top 10 seniors have announced the following plans:
• Emma Arcaro plans to attend Wheaton College in Massachusetts and study political science.
• Cecilia Bottino plans to attend St. John’s University in New York and study international management.
• Madison Boutin plans to attend Worcester Polytechnic Institute in Massachusetts and study biomedical engineering.
• Grace Brogioli plans to attend Fairfield University in Connecticut and major in environmental studies.
• Keegan Cahill plans to attend College of the Holy Cross in Massachusetts and study history.
• Brooke Chandler plans to attend Smith College in Massachusetts and study biology.
• Andreanna Dillen plans to attend Harvard College in Massachusetts and study engineering.
• James Fitzgerald plans to attend the University of Vermont and study engineering.
• Cooper Goodwin plans to attend the Rochester Institute of Technology and study physics and astrophysics.
• Emily Roberge plans to attend the University of Massachusetts and study marketing.